1. I hate
:: wannabe's
2. I am listening..
:: to my mp3s
3. Maybe I should
:: get a life
4. I love
:: to complain
5. I don't understand
::why life must be so much drama
6. I have lost my respect for
:: that someone who i used to care for
7. I last ate
:: i drank caramel frappe..ate..erm x ingat.
IS YOUR/ARE YOU:
1. Is your hair wet?
:: nope
2. Is your cellphone right by you?
:: nope..on the table
3. Do you miss someone?
:: nomore someone..but i miss my cheeky nephew
danial
4. Are you wearing chopstick?
:: at this point of time..?nahh
5. Are you tired?
::tired of being alone..since small
6. Are you wearing pajamas?
: nope
7. Are you mad?
:: erkk..as in angry or crazy?
8. Are you upset?
::why should i?
.TODAY HAVE YOU:
1. Cursed?
:: mungkin ada
2. Gotten mad at someone?
:: yah..again at a lorry driver..f* lorry drivers!!there goes my curse
RANDOM:
Q: Is there a person who is on yourmind right now?
:: no one in particular..
Q: Do you want children?
:: yes..i really do
Q: Do you smile often?
:: herm..i dont know
Q: Do you like your handwriting?
:: not anymore
Q: Are your toenails painted?
:: if only u can have a look at my toenails..u will figure..
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
:: still working
hey.
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment