N now i've learn things happen for a reason.Even tho the reason is not very clear to me..but i believe he (the almighty) knows best.
Yap last friday i was tested.I was misearable the wholde day.Given a dream that woke me up crying like a baby trying to push away the picture of mistake i have done the night before that i myself did not realize it.
The dream i had turns out to be nothing but the truth.It was a miracle..he gave me a clear picture when i was sleeping.
What i did wrong was..
- Previously i had an issue where i had issued 16 invoices to a wrong customer.
- I had to raise an ABA (its a billing adjustment to correct the invoice,Once u raised an ABA it will effect ur accuracy and performance level.)
- It turns out that the invoice i re-issued is also having a problem with the format.So i had to void them (Void is the term we use to hold an invoice before it interfaced to the system during midnight or else I will need to raise another ABA.which is a disaster.)
Having said that...scariest thing happened..thats when i get the dream on friday morning.
I dream of not voiding the invoices and turn out to be true..what i did was only filling in the void form but i did not void the invoices through the system.
I woke abruptly from the dream..walking back n forth trying to figure was it just a dream or it did really happen.I immediately grab my thinkpad and try to check through the system.To make things worst..the system schedule to be down for maintanance till 4pm on that friday.
Can u people imagine how misearable i was that day...to get an approval for voiding the 16 invoices is scary enough for me..and the need to raise another billing adjustment on top a billing adjustment was ridiculous...besides, previous entry yg mase i nanges masuk toilet lepas kne marah ngan miss manager was about this.
I know this is too technical for u people..but this is what happen.problem doest only stop there..but yeah..ini yg paling major plus issue with miss manager.
Will write bout miss manager later..till then.thxs for reading :)

2 comments:
alalala...meh cni..aku hug ko d...rileks k. u can handle dis thg~ caiyurks~~~take care dear~~
Thxs raie..hugs~
Post a Comment