Consequences of shopping...
What I've learned from shopping excessively ..
♠ room full of shopping bags, price tags,hanger and receipt lying around the floor ........and it wont evaporate -ewah cam harry potter evaporate- even tho u did hundreds of spring cleaning.-weird eh-
♠. I have nowhere to keep my accessories .-ok thats a lie coz i hide them all in my drawer and in whatever boxes i can find-
♠. my drawer are full off everything and my closet areeeeeeeeeeeee way too stuffed with things i dont even know where they came from.
This is very disturbing and I think i have to stop buying unnecessary things.
The thing is...i can never tell when things are unnecessary when im buying them.betol tak???do u agree with me people?...hee of course u do. I know u guys are nodding 2 what i've said kan..hih!abes canner uolss.penat la tgk barang byk byk..i wanted to disposed everything yg semak semak ni...tapi nak kemas pon fikir 2, 3 kali...byk sgt and i dont know where to start .
Cakap banyak pon tak guna...esok jer fikir.ngantuk dah.nitey...

2 comments:
hhuhu.. good night.. D.. ko bukak ajer car booth sales kat depan umah tuh :-D
cadangan menarik ni alan.sumua confirm nak join.ahaha
Post a Comment