Is there a better place,
To be right now,
Than in bed,
Closing my eyes,
Falling into a deep sleep,
To forget about the days,
Forget about the nights,
Forget about e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g...
Was it worth the the countless hours?
My mind still races and never stops asking.
Then I ask myself was it worth all those beautiful flowers?
Or was something in their color lacking?....
My mind still races and never stops asking.
Then I ask myself was it worth all those beautiful flowers?
Or was something in their color lacking?....
Quoted..
At here for shall we part,
despite the yearning heart.
Define our boundaries here,
our fate seems crystal clear.
Led life our separate ways,
weep for the passing days.
life lies a question mark.
I guess this meant goodbye,
tho...deep down my heart still cries.

3 comments:
Likes
Of all the things I've believed in..
I just want to get it over with...
Tears form behind my eyes..
But I do not cry..
Counting the days that pass me by..
I've been searching deep down in my soul..
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old..
It feels like I'm starting all over again..
And I said, Goodbye to you...
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew...
owh, i will stay put..x kire!
yeah brown cow..hang in there
Post a Comment