To those who remembered thanks...
Thanks to dearest Alifa and Jai for spending the nite with me..:D
Today, i wish for.........
Good health and a better tomorrow...
i wish for ...........
miracles for me go through life and future challenges...
I wish for ........
forgiveness from both of my parents for the things i've done for the past 24 years of age...
I wish ..
I would be able to celebrate another birthday next year with my love ones...
I wish for strength to go through all the challenges from "HIM" without giving up on life
Thanks all..i love u ♥♥♥
.jpg)

6 comments:
Dude, happy birthday.. I pray all your wishes come true.
Kisses,
Madiha
Paris
City of Love =)
u know i always pray for u my 'little' sister!
happy birthday and happy always! ;)
dianae~~
jgn givap ngn hidup kie..
depan tuh mmg banyak lagi yg kita taktau..
lets explore n enjoy life together.
happy birthday~~nk wish byk2 kali~
semoger semuanyerh baik2 sahaja.
maded thanks.aku tataula ko dapat tak sms aku this morning.thanks for trying to call me last night...love ya~
thanks yan...sobs :( thanks for treating me like your real sister
ouh raie"nk wish byk2 kali~
semoger semuanyerh baik2 sahaja."...sgt sweet.im hopping for miracle now...pls pray for me :)
diana hepi besday ;)
have a beauuuuutiful life k ;)
thanks you ozaii..hugs juge
Post a Comment