I felt dizzy browsing all the website related to blogging.Wish to learn more but end up feeling nausea ...
Nah.... i never like surfing in the 1st place but one thing i love most about going online is...... STALKING!! U can list it under one of my top skills..ahahaha evil laugh!
I have always preferred writting in my diary rather then blogging.But lately..raie (pronounce her name as rai-eee :P) influenced me alot to blog seriously.
As for now i have lost track on how many blogs with fake id's i owned.I have even forgotten the username and p/w and even the host.. :P.
Herm.. and for today..lets start fresh..:D.No more fake id's nomore secret identity...say hye to me and lets hope and pray i'll continue writting after this 1st entry....:))
mwah~
I have always preferred writting in my diary rather then blogging.But lately..raie (pronounce her name as rai-eee :P) influenced me alot to blog seriously.
As for now i have lost track on how many blogs with fake id's i owned.I have even forgotten the username and p/w and even the host.. :P.
Herm.. and for today..lets start fresh..:D.No more fake id's nomore secret identity...say hye to me and lets hope and pray i'll continue writting after this 1st entry....:))
mwah~

0 comments:
Post a Comment